start the competition tonight, and you have
till Wednesday night 8:00 P.M. Mountain Time USA
to turn in your entry.
one entry per person).
will use the same template for creating there entry.
can download the Challenge Template
do not change the background on this template.)
presets will be applied to a white background, which is already
selected for you with in the template.
2. You can apply any type of drop shadow to your preset that
3. The only stipulation is the bmp's that you use for your
textures while creating your entry MUST
be ones you created yourself.
4. Once you have created the preset you would like to include
in the challenge. Apply it to the template and apply your drop shadow
if you wish, then "save copy as" a .psp file. (do
not merge layers).
5. Now create a zip file, and add your preset .q9q or .q5q file
(depending on if you are using SBP or BP) and any bmp's that were used
to create that preset.
name your preset with your "initials_nameofpreset.q9q/q5q"
your zip file with "your" name
7. Now you can email this zip file to me, firstname.lastname@example.org
and put in the subject line: "BPP Challenge".
8. I will then send you an email to let you know I have
received your preset.
think I have covered everything. It's now time to get busy and have some
fun creating... I am looking forward to seeing all the great presets you
guys come up with.. Now get busy... and let the Presetting begin!!!
have any questions
Please feel free to email me...